- Position: Interim Executive Director/CEO
- Reports to: Board of Directors
- Hours: 40 hours per week, nights and weekends as required
- Salary: Commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
At the direction of the Prime Health Board of Directors Transition Committee, administer Prime Health programs and maintain overall management responsibility for the organization from March 1 to May 31, 2017 in transition to new leadership and management. Successful candidate may be eligible to continue as permanent Executive Director/CEO if approved by the Prime Health Board of Directors.
Program Management: (Oversee or conduct the following)
Work with transitioning CEO to manage activities and programs including but not limited to the following:
- Management and oversight of Prime Health employees and contractors.
- Monthly meetings of the Prime Health Innovation Ecosystem throughout Colorado’s Front Range.
- Coordination and management of Prime Health Challenge Results and Best Practices project.
- Coordination and management of the Prime Health Safety Net Advisory Board Innovation program.
- Coordination and management of Prime Health Digital Health Bootcamp.
- Coordination and management of Prime Health Digital Health Health Data Analytics Meeting.
- Coordination and management of Prime Health Digital Health Cybersecurity program.
- Coordination and management of the Prime Health Innovation Summit-Developing a State of Colorado Health Innovation Strategic Plan.
- Develop Innovation Speed Dating program in coordination with Innovation Summit. Initiate the implementation of 2017 Prime Health Challenge.
- Development of a permanent Prime Health transition plan, hiring a full time Executive Director/CEO or the development of alternative management structures.
Working with the Board of Directors and transitioning CEO, research and develop existing and new funding opportunities and requests from corporate and foundation supporters.
Hold meetings, develop and present proposals for additional funding opportunities for Prime Health.
Serve as the public face of Prime Health at various events and programs. Work with transitioning CEO during this interim period.
Develop regular messages to be distributed to the Prime Health Innovation Ecosystem through Prime Health Newsletters and the broader media.
Work with Board of Directors Transition Committee to fulfill organizational mission.
Lead Prime Health in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s activities as defined by the Board of Directors during this transition period.
Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions regarding options for maintenance of the organization with a full time CEO or additional management structures.
Financial Performance and Viability
Working with the transitioning CEO, develop resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
Responsible for the fiscal integrity of Prime Health, to include submission to the Board of a proposed budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
Responsible for maintenance of the organization aiding in fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support Prime Health’s mission.
Organization Mission and Strategy
Working with transitioning CEO, board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
Responsible for implementation of Prime Health’s programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that Prime Health can successfully fulfill its Mission and be positioned for success into the future.
Responsible for the enhancement of Prime Health’s image by being active and visible in the community and working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure operations of the organization are appropriate.
Responsible effective administration of Prime Health operations.
Responsible for the retention of competent, qualified staff.
Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization during this interim period.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Five years or more senior management experience
- Entrepreneurial and healthcare experience preferred
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of Prime Health’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong public speaking ability
Actual Job Responsibilities
- Planning and operation of budget.
- Serving as Prime Health’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout the state and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Prime Health’s Mission.
- Report to and work closely with Board of Directors on policy decisions, fundraising and increase overall visibility of the organization throughout the State.
- Supervise, collaborate with organization staff and contractors.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Oversee organization Board and committee meetings.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Review and approve contracts for services.
- ther duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to the Prime Health Board of Directors, Attn: Steve Adams, at [email protected]