This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing national organization in a key leadership role. Reporting to the President/Executive Director, the Program Manager will be responsible for the success of Prime Health programs and will be a key external face for Prime Health, representing the organization to a diverse group of health innovation stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience planning and executing programs and projects, as well as a background in health care, community organizing, nonprofit fundraising and/or business development. The individual in this role should feel comfortable interacting with a wide variety of groups, including healthcare executives, government leaders, entrepreneurs, academics, technologists, and more. Programmatic evaluation reporting and grant writing experience are also highly desirable skills.
- Develop and execute key programmatic activities, including planning, implementation, and evaluation
- Develop and manage short- and long-term goals; develop and execute project plans; monitor progress and adjust accordingly; establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders
- Support staff in execution of additional activities as needed, including event management and communication strategy
Relationship Development and Management
- Cultivate existing relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders including Advisory Board members, health care and government partners, entrepreneurs, vendors, and others, as well as developing new relationships
- Develop and implement strategies that maximize synergies among program areas and alignment with stakeholder input
- Work with the Executive Director to solicit support from partner organizations
- Solicit program support in the form of sponsorships, grants and partnerships
- Contribute to development strategy by identifying and supporting partnership opportunities and goals
Quality and Evaluation
- Develop evaluation metrics for organizational and programmatic goals
- Routinely assess benchmarks and implement planning for achievement of organizational goals
- Continually monitor and evaluate programs to ensure success and report on outcomes and findings
- Minimum 3 years experience working in health care, nonprofit, or public service environments
- Experience in program coordination: developing and managing long-term goals; developing project plans; executing projects according to project plan; progress monitoring and adjustments; establishing a communication schedule to update stakeholders
- Strong planning and execution skills, driven to produce on time, with excellent quality and within budget
- Ability to manage complex, multifaceted projects, resulting in measurable successes, including ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks with accuracy and respond to changing priorities
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for the organization’s mission, including attention to equity and inclusion
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Demonstrated results in navigating complex systems and multi-organizational, diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to develop intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships and work effectively with a variety of external individuals and organizations in a professional manner
- Ability to hold multiple perspectives and the skills to foster relationships with all levels of employees, partners, and clients
- Superb written, presentation and interpersonal communication and listening skills, including high responsiveness to requests from the field
- Demonstrated success in recruitment and solicitation to grow and expand programs
- Strong ability to prioritize & collaborate
- Ability to be a self-reflective; give and receive feedback freely and honestly
- Ability to thrive with minimal direction and supervision in potentially ambiguous and changing environments, utilizing a learning mindset focused on continuous improvement
- Experience and familiarity with Medicaid and digital health innovation (e.g. telehealth)
- Understanding of design thinking best practices
- Experience negotiating win-win agreements and partnerships
- Comfort with and interest in learning about new and emerging technologies
- Must be able to work remotely after hours on weekdays or on weekends with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to talk, listen and communicate clearly.
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
- Manual dexterity needed for using a calculator and computer keyboard.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and, as required, throughout Colorado.
About Prime Health
Prime Health is a nationally leading nonprofit organization focused on improving health care through innovation and collaboration, with an emphasis on serving underserved populations through digital health technologies. We accelerate the adoption of emerging health innovations that address community and safety net needs to improve outcomes and reduce costs across Colorado health systems, payors and providers.
Prime Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, national origin, religion, physical handicap or disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.